DELIVERING THE FINEST QUALITY SCOTTISH SALMON TO OUR CUSTOMERS
At Bakkafrost Scotland, we breed, rear and process superior salmon in the pristine waters of the West Highlands and Islands. The Engineering Apprentice at Bakkafrost Scotland will undertake a 4-year development programme with an aim to becoming a fully qualified multi-skilled Engineer. They will attend UHI Inverness for one year, where they will undertake NC Electrical Engineering, SVQ2 Performing Engineering Operations and Core Skills. They will then receive 3 years of on-the-job training at the Marybank Processing Factory under the supervision of our experienced Engineers and reporting to our Senior Engineer.
What we’re looking for in you:
• Must hold 4 National 5 grades at level C or above including Maths, Physics and/or Chemistry.
• Hardworking & committed.
• Flexibility in working hours.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive salary with regular reviews and market-leading pension.
• Non-contributory life insurance and individual critical illness cover.
• Professional development support and employee assistance program.
• Opportunities in unrivalled locations and enhanced relocation support.
• A commitment to safety and an excellent occupational health service.
• Access to many benefits including critical illness cover for partners too.
• Continuing investment in our business, our people and our technology.
How to apply:
Please complete and return the application form on our website or send your CV and Cover Letter direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 July 2022.